2.15.2013

Baby Johnson: 23 Weeks

23 Weeks!  Time is flying!
This week’s happenings:
  •  My hips have stopped hurting.  I adjusted my sleep number and what do you know, it worked! I cannot tell you how happy I am about that!
  • Sleep is off and on.  Some nights I sleep ok and then there are nights like last night where I slept terribly.  I have been up since 3:30am and I’m exhausted.  But…. Hopefully tonight will be a better night, right?
  • Work has picked up again in Katy’s room.  Tim’s worked in there some this week and he took the day off today to prepare for paint.  We’re getting the first coat on this weekend.  I CANNOT WAIT TO SHARE!  I’ll wait until it’s finished, but we’re taking progress pictures along the way.  
  • Cravings this week have been all carb related.  It’s like I cannot get enough of them.  Particular favorites:  Milkshakes (still) and Smart Start cereal.  Yum!
 
Here’s this week’s comparison picture between me last pregnancy and me this pregnancy.  I am a whale compared to last time!  Weird thing?  All of my maternity clothes from last pregnancy fit and my shirts still seem to be huge on me.  I don’t quite understand it.
Finally, here’s the progression pictures of this pregnancy.
Happy Weekend Ladies and Gents!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I think that you look smaller this time than last. Well, your stomach is bigger, but your face looks smaller.