2.11.2013

Meal Plan Monday

Today's edition of MPM is going to be pretty easy, as most of my weeks have been lately! I am all about easy meals during the week, especially since I am pregnant and I just am not in the mood to spend so much time in the kitchen.

Later this week I plan to post about how we go about meal planning, how that has changed since we first started, how we've made some recent changes and how I see it changing in the next few years..... But for now, I leave you with this week's meal plan.

Monday - Tacos (ground turkey, tortillas, chips, cheese, lettuce, black beans, salsa, sour cream and everything else that goes along with tacos.....)

Tuesday - Grilled cheese and soup. Coop will just eat grilled cheese and I'll have tomato soup, Tim will have some other soup, to be determined.

Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells and broccoli

Thursday - Chicken Stirfry over rice with crispy chow mein noodles

Friday - homemade pizza (BBQ chicken for 1/2 and buffalo chicken for 1/2)

That's it! What's on your meal plan for this week??? Happy Monday!

2 comments :

Holly said...

Nothin' better than grilled cheese and tomato soup. I once found a homemade tomato soup recipe on Tasty Kitchen. The only pain was pouring it into a blender to puree when it was done cooking.

I hope the Johnson's are having a great week!!

SH said...

Tacos are often my go-to easy meal when I'm busy! And the hubby loves it.


Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca