2.04.2013

Meal Plan Monday


This post is going to be short and sweet.  I’m exhausted from this weekend, and I hope to recap it for you later.  We did a meal plan this week, so sharing it with ya today.

This week when making my meal plan – I wanted to go for meals where we had everything in the pantry already.  I had about 1/3 of my two week grocery budget left, so I had plenty to buy with, but I wanted to stock up on diapers and baby products for the new baby with that money, so I got creative (sort of) and just planned from the stuff we currently had on hand.  (I was glad I had stocked up on some stuff in previous weeks!!)

**Please note the days of these meals is subject to changed based on this lady’s mood.

Monday РGrilled Salmon with saut̩ed broccoli and couscous.
Tuesday – Breakfast foods (eggs, pancakes, turkey bacon or turkey sausage)
Wednesday – Kielbasa, potato and onion skillet and green beans (for the kielbasa skillet, we slice onions, dice potatoes and slice the kielbasa, add to the skillet with a couple of tablespoons olive oil and some Weber Grill Chicago Steak dry seasoning)  It’s delicious, you should try!
Thursday – Baked or Grilled Chicken, corn and some Lipton rice & sauce package
Friday – Spaghetti with Turkey Italian Sausage and salad.

That’s it!  What’s on your meal plan for this week?


2 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I LOVE KIELBASA!!!!!

Kimmyyy83 said...

I need to add kielbasa back to our menu! Good looking out :-)