11.29.2012

Favorite Things


I wanted to share a few of my favorite things with you today, and I might continue this in a few parts if I think of more.  I love seeing when people post their favorite items so I thought I'd post mine as well.



  1. Brooks Addiction running shoes - these are the shoes that stopped the hurting in my feet when I was able to run - I had pain all over my feet when I first started running with regular ole shoes, and I went to the local running store, tried about 10 different pairs of shoes and loved these, and I still do!
  2. Alcohol free instant foaming hand sanitizer - I buy the Babies-R-Us brand, because it's the cheapest I've found, but any will do.  This stuff doesn't dry out my hands, yet gives me the sanitizing featers that I want.  Also very good for kids!
  3. Blistex Complete Moisture - this stuff is the bomb.com.  It goes on smooth and doesn't feel like I've got on heavy layers of lip goo.  The best stuff I've found in a long while, and I am a chapstick queen. 
  4. Fresca - now that I'm not drinking much caffiene, I have tried several different diet caffiene free beverages lately and Fresca is one of my all time favorites.  Crisp taste of grapefruit, love.
  5. Tide to go - I really don't go anywhere without one of these little pens.  One of the three of us will ultimately spill something on us wherever we go, so it's always good to have a little stain remover handy.
  6. Ice Breakers Duo - Strawberry - For some reason, recently, gum has been making me nauseous, so I've been carrying these mints around.  They give me a fruity minty flavor and I really like them.
  7. Quaker Chewy 25% less sugar chocolate chip granola bars - That's a mouthful.  I treat these guys like a dessert, and they are scrumptions.  Cooper LOVES them too.
  8. Bath & Body Works Scentbug - From what I've heard, these aren't available anymore, but goodness, I don't know why.  I have one at my desk at work, and I absolutely love it.  It takes 2 AA batteries, I've had mine for just over a year and I've only changed mine once.  It uses the home fragrence oil and really makes my office area smell delicious!
  9. iPad camera/sd card reader - I purchased these last year - and I bought the Apple brand (only $29) and they are awesome!  I can load pictures so easily from my sd card right onto the iPad and view them, put them on facebook, load them to Blogsy, etc.  Really a handy little tool.
Well, those are my favorite items for today, what are some of your favorites??  I'd love to add some of your faves to my Christmas list! :)

Happy Thursday Ladies.

2 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Love Tide to go - love it.

Kimmyyy83 said...

#9 might have just changed my life.