11.13.2012

If you really knew me

You’d know………….

……that I LOVE prunes.  I could buy a canister and eat the entire thing in one sitting.  My former roommate and best friend Erica, can attest.  She used to have to take the canister away from me so that I would stop.
…..that my favorite color is blue.  Almost every shade of blue is beautiful to me.  I love it.
…..that I cannot stand heavy breathing or heavy walking.  In a previous job, there was a guy who stomped and was such a heavy breather you knew he was coming from 50 feet away.  UGH.
…..that baking is my favorite past time.
…..my favorite room to clean in the house is the kitchen.
…..that Mondays are my hardest day at work, not because it’s Monday, but because I miss Cooper so much after having two long days with him, that I cannot wait for the day to be done so I can go and give him hugs.
…..that my husband, my mom, and Erica are my best friends in the entire world.
…..I cannot stand “winterfresh” gum/mints/candy etc.  The flavor makes me sick, literally.
…..pizza is my favorite food, with spaghetti coming in at a close second.
…..that my shampoo and conditioner must match brand/flavor etc.  I cannot stand using Herbal Essence Shampoo with TRESemmé conditioner.   It absolutely drives me batty.
…..I dislike the taste of the water at my house.  It is reverse osmosis, so it should taste wonderful to me, but yuck.
….my favorite caffeine free drink hands down is Diet Cherry 7up
.....my two favorite alcoholic beverages when I was in college were vodka and lemonade and diet cherry coke with coconut rum.  YUMMO.
….. my husband was my stalker before we started dating.  Yes, I married my stalker.  True story.
…..I love my stepchildren as if they were my own. 
….I have an obsession with Tervis Tumblers.  I cannot stop buying them.
…..that I love cheese and Ritz crackers, and honey crisp apples.  Yes, all at the same time.
…..I clip coupons weekly, but forget to use them most times.
…..I think buying organic food is for the birds. 
…..I don’t wear makeup.
…..that I’m a Brooks running shoes kind of girl.
…..that I love apple scents.  Yankee Candle’s Macintosh, Bath and Body Works RED apple, BE Delicious by DKNY, love them all, not partial to apple cinnamon scents though.
…..I dislike swimming in smaller lakes or ponds.  Not being able to see the bottom scares me.  Big lakes like the Great Lakes is a different story.
….It drives me crazy when people don’t send thank you cards.  Maybe it’s how I grew up, but seriously.  Especially if we buy you a wedding present or a baby shower gift, or even a birthday or Christmas gift, just send a thank you.  It doesn’t take that long, but the sentiment goes a LONG way.


So, now that you know a little more about me, tell me something about you that I don’t know!


3 comments :

Kimmyyy83 said...

I am the same way with my shampoo and conditioner! Jeremy thinks I am crazy lol!!! And I have prunes I can send you hahaha!!

Elise said...

SO with you on the thank you cards. I also can't stand it when people don't RSVP. It's so easy- why can't people just say yes or no!?

Holly said...

I loved all of these, especially the shampoo/conditioner part! LOL!!

Maybe I will try this... I will need to think of some lines.

I hope you're feeling good!!