11.09.2012

Television..................specifically......


ABC’s SCANDAL.


Do you all watch this show?  Oh Goodness.  IT IS AMAZING.  There are no other words. 

A friend of mine at work told me to start watching it last year.  I couldn’t do it.  I was filled to the brim with television last year.  But last summer, I was pretty bored, so I started watching online.  I caught up on all of the episodes.  And now? 

ADDICTED. 

This might be the best show eva people.  It’s wonderful.  Check it out.

3 comments :

Shelli said...

I wish you hadn't written this post because I'm going to have to start watching this now. I have been watching Felicity on netflix so all of my regular dvr shows are piling up. too stressful!

Kimmyyy83 said...

LOL DITTO to what Shelli said!!!!!!!!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Never heard of it - but now I want to. LOL