12.03.2012

A bit delayed....

Today isn’t one of those Mondays where I just wish I could have stayed in bed.    This is quite strange for me, and if I admit it, after the morning I’ve had, I should reconsider my wishes…

Things this morning started off pretty good, Cooper woke up without me having to force him to wake up, and bonus, he even wanted to cuddle a little bit.  My big THREE year old isn’t a big cuddler (with me anyway) – so I was happy to have some rocking chair snuggle time with him this morning.

We were out of the house by 7:30, which is a little later than I like to leave, but not unacceptable.  We were about 5 minutes away from the babysitter’s house when BOOM.  We got hit.  Along with three cars behind us.  The accident started from the back, and thankfully we were the fourth car and in the very front, and we had zero damage.  That however, didn’t stop the policeman from asking us to stay until he returned for the accident report write-up.  Around the 1 hour 10 min wait for the policeman to come back, I decided to be optimistic.


Then I thought, what am I doing, just sitting here?  Am I a blogger?!?  Do I need a picture of this pile-up?  ABSOLUTELY! 


So there you have it, the four car accident that started from the back, hit my car, and caused us zero damage, and NO ONE was hurt.  Praise the Lord! 

Hubby and I got to work around 10:15 – just in time for me to work for a little over an hour before I went to lunch.  I am thankful for a boss who is so flexible and understanding, I mean I had these lunch plans setup prior to the accident!

Ladies, I hope your mornings started off better than mine, and I’m hoping for a better afternoon!  Adios!

4 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

OMG I am so sorry you got hit BUT you blogged about it - EPIC!!! Look at you taking pics. You crack me up.

Lora said...

all bloggers must take pictures! so glad you realized this before it was too late. lol

Kimmyyy83 said...

Glad you are ok girly!

Sarah said...

So glad you are okay!