11.21.2012

Par-tay Time.....



Today I am 32.  That's right, THIRTY-TWO.....  I'm old, ha, not really, but each year that number keeps growing, blah.

I like Kristen's idea of the (fill in the blank) anniversary of my 29th birthday idea... I shall call this the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday??  :)  Thanks Kristen.

Anyway, I'm not really upset at all about this day and here's why:

1) I don't have to work.
2) I get to spend the day with my little buddy, Cooper James.
3) I'm off for 5 days straight.
4) I see all of my family tomorrow and more over the weekend.

Over the weekend, Tim took me out to dinner, The Cheesecake Factory, and it was delicious, and we had a good time.  Nevermind the fact that I got terribly sick during the night afterwards, I'm pretty sure those prenatal vitamins are still kicking my butt. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and the best Thanksgiving ever!  Eat your hearts out and exercise like crazy after! :)

6 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Happy Birthday girl.

Gina Horkey said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time off:-)

Elise said...

Happy birthday!

Brandy said...

Hi, Emily! My name is Brandy from Sissy Fits. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) You can check it out here. -> http://sissy-fits.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-i-accecpt-and-i-nominate.html

Wendy Annabeth said...

happy bday!
i heart your blog!
I'm a new GFC follower :)
xo
www.domesticsweetheart.com

Kimmyyy83 said...

I am late! But happy birfffdayyyyy!!!