11.19.2012

ME DAY!

Today = me day.  Yup, that’s right, I’m off work, doing nothing.

Literally.  Nothing.  Pure and complete laziness.  Catching up on tv shows, eating frozen pizza and just staring at the mess that surrounds me.  I am ignoring the laundry that is piled up in our bedroom, I am ignoring EVERYTHING. 

My day so far.

7-8am – helped get Tim and Cooper off to work and daycare
8-9am – breakfast and watching last week’s NCIS
9-11 – back to bed to watch more DVR’d shows and nap
11-12 – downstairs to make the frozen pizza and watch a Love It or List It from the DVR.

What will the rest of the day add up to?  Probably a whole lot of nothing.

Do you ever have days like this?  I haven’t in a loooooooooooong time and I need it.  Sometimes it’s good for the mama to have a selfish day, right???

Happy Monday Ladies!

7 comments :

Shelli said...

Your day sounds DIVINE! Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Good for you! We have to have "recharge" days so we can be the best wife/mother possible! :)

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Enjoy your day girl - you deserve it.

Kimmyyy83 said...

Love you day already and its only noon!!!! Enjoy it girl, you deserve it!

Marianne said...

Sounds like a great day lady! Relax and enjoy every minute! :)

Holly said...

You more than deserve it! And at 4:45 am, I am wishing this was my day, too! Love you!

Lora said...

Love these days...they are the best!!

Cute blog! :)
www.RaisingSteppeSisters.blogspot.com