9.03.2012

Fall is in the air


1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
New
Old Jeans!  I’ve recently lost some weight, so I’m pretty excited that I can fit into my old jeans again, and I cannot wait to start wearing them once the fall weather finally shows up!
2. Show us your fall style.
This is pretty close to my fall style.  I love jeans and long sleeve t-shirts.  LOVE!
image
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
Carving pumpkins for Halloween, Hayrides, playing in the leaves, picking apples, drinking apple cider, anything with family and friends!
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
Apple Cider!

5. Tell us, how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?
I have no idea about costumes, but I know we’ll dress Cooper up as something!  We’ll take him around our street and to a local Trunk or Treat or to the local high school when they do the trick or treat in the halls.  Something like that.  Hmmm…. now I’m thinking I need to start thinking about costumes for Mr. Cooper. 
Here are a few flashbacks.
Cooper’s first Halloween, he was not even a month old and we had a wedding that evening:
IMG_0408
This was Cooper’s second Halloween, he had just turned 1.  He’s such a monkey!
IMG_0989-2
This is Cooper last year, he didn’t feel well, so we stayed home and handed out candy.
DSC_0142
What a great linkup!  Thanks Becky!  Happy Labor Day everyone!

6 comments :

Allison said...

Love the monkey costume! And I can't wait for Apple cider! Yum!

Cari said...

yay for Old jeans :-)

yummy love apple cider, I LOVE the monkey costume, such a cutie

Anonymous said...

I love your fall style too!
And your son's Halloween monkey costume is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see what he'll be this year =)

Holly said...

Emily, we have the same Fall style. I'm so happy that you are going to get use out of your old wardrobe-- that has to feel good! Cooper looked so cute as a monkey. I hope he feels better this year. And I can't wait for it to cool down and enjoy the Fall activities with the family. :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Old jeans ... ahh, wouldn't that be nice?! Seeing that I don't wear jeans, I just want to get in my size medium or large leggings! Last year I had to bust into the XL, but as long as they look good, it didn't matter on the size!

I hoep Coop can participate in Halloween fesitivies this Fall! :) YAY!!!

Seriously, let's get together soon! I'm around next weekend :)

Nicole said...

Love the little monkey!