9.09.2012

Consignment Sales: IKC Sale

Do you shop consignment shops?  Consignment sales?  Well, I for one, do!  I LOVE consignment sales.  I am lucky I am from Indianapolis too, because Indy has a few great consignment sales every year.  These are consignment sales that I have purchased 99% of all of Cooper’s clothes for every season of his nearly 3 years.  This sale is called the Indy Kids Consignment Sale
 
You see, I have a rule.  Five dollars per outfit or less.  I do not want to spend more than $5 on any outfit.  At this sale, I get majorly cheap clothes.  Like MAJORLY cheap.  And the better thing?  They are all almost brand new.  So many of the items I have purchased have had the original tags on them still. 
 
Check out these pictures:  (courtesy of the IKC Sale website)
 

These are pictures of what kinds of things you’ll find at the sale.  Rows and rows of clothes, gear and TOYS.  They have everything you need for kids of nearly every age.  I have bought Cooper shoes, coats, swim trunks, a bath tub, toys, his jumperoo, and so much more from these seasonal sales. 

If you don’t live near Indy to take part in the Indy Kids Consignment Sale, I hope you’ll look into these types of sales in your area, because they offer so many like new items for very reasonable prices!

Thanks Indy Kids Consignment Sale!

No comments :