9.19.2012

So What! Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday, this is my first time linking up for SWW.  I love linky parties, so I was excited to find this one.


SO WHAT if....
  • It really makes me want to puke that Kourtney Kardashian pulled out her own child on television.
  • I am so sick of politics that I just want the election to be over so that I don't have to hear about it anymore.
  • I cannot wait for the new television season to start!  I watch entirely too much TV, but it's oh so good...
  • I have bible study tonight and I haven't done a bit of the work for it yet.  Oops.
  • I love The Young and the Restless; I grew up watching it and I still watch it to this day.
  • I sell my old purses on eBay so that I can buy stuff for my house.  The money has to come from somehwere, right?
  • Cooper is obessed with Dora the Explorer.  There could be worse things, right?!?  RIGHT? She is so stinkin annoying! 
  • I have the Netflix app on my phone so that if Cooper is ever acting up somewhere all I have to do is shove my phone in his hads with Dora on and he becomes a precious child again.
  • Tim and I skipped out on painting our kitchen ceiling last night.  That just means we'll have to do it tonight.
That was pretty fun!  Now it's your turn, link up and tell us what you're saying So What to this week.

Have a great Hump Day!

So What Wednesday

5 comments :

Holly said...

Netflix is the only we can eat dinner in public. :)

What color are you painting your kitchen?

Shelli is having a TV linkup tomorrow-- it looks fun. I'm a tv addict right now.

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I would of ditched the painting too. AND I agree - all those people who say - Oh man those young kids playing on the IPhones at dinner - well if they didn't they would be up in your booth trying to eat YOUR food. I would actually think they would applaud us for it. LOL - I am going to do the tv link up tomorrow too. ha. Mine will be lame though. LOL

Kimmyyy83 said...

I def would have opted out of painting any ceiling so good for you! ;-)

My 3 year old niece came with me to the dr yesterday and was a perfect angel- THANK YOU APPLE!

What Bible STudy are you doing? I reallly want to do one with Unglued!

Christi said...

Ha. I totally agree with the phone app. I don't have a video app on it but I have a ton of games my 6 yr old gets to play when we go out to eat. If I didn't have them he would be whining about something or wanting to get up. That doesn't fly with this momma so the phone it is.

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the So What link up! For starters, gross about the Kourtney Kardashian. No way would I show my stuff on national TV (whether you can see it or not!) I sell my old purses (and clothes sometimes) on eBay too! Haha, gotta afford my shopping habit somehow, someway, right?

Oh yeah and I second the election mumbo jumbo. I'm over it already.