9.28.2012

Tell me about.... YOU!

TGIF!  Is this week over?  It has been a crazy busy week, and I’m so glad it’s winding down, to yet another crazy busy weekend!!  Cooper and I are heading out of town tomorrow and coming back Sunday evening.  We have a birthday party to attend for my niece, Larissa who is 10!  I cannot believe I am old enough to have a 10 year old niece!  Anyway, moving on.

I was reading Caroline’s blog this week and she did this awesome question thing to get to know her readers.  I LOVE THAT!  I’ve had several new followers in the last few weeks, and I would really like to get to know you better! 

One thing that I’ve noticed, is that many of you do not have an email address linked to your profile, so when I get a comment from you, I cannot email you back.  Let me tell you, I love to email back, start new conversations with new people and make new friends!  Fun!  Please follow THESE instructions to fix this, and answer the questions below so that I can get to know YOU better!

Who are you?  

Do you blog, too? Leave me your link!  I want to follow you!

Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?

How long have you been reading?

What keeps you coming back to my blog?

What would you like to see me blog about more?

What is something we have in common?

Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

If you don't feel like answering all of them, don't.  But be sure to tell me something about you!  I love making new blog friends! J 

Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments :

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

GAH! I absolutely LOVE this idea considering I took a huge break from the blog when I was off on bed rest with this last pregnancy! I am so stealing thist but I figure you won't mind ;)
I am Marcy from Marcy's Mazin Moments! www.marcysmazinmoments.blogspot.com please come follow me!!! I honestly can't remember how I found your blog because it has been so long that I have been following you! I assume with was probably a link up, etc! I love meeting new people!

Cari said...

What a great idea..


ok here goes-
Cari from adventuresoftheroberts.blogspot.com

I found you thru Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama, been following about a month.

I love getting to know other fellow mama bloggers!

Kimmyyy83 said...

OK please email me and tell me if I have my email set up correctly for comments to work! Its driving me BANANAS!!!! My blogger doesnt look like those pics maybe because its through google+ too? kim AT jamwd.com :-)
Who are you? Kim!

Do you blog, too? Leave me your link! I want to follow you! Yes! thethingaboutdestiny.blogspot.com

Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog? I found you through Holly's blog!

How long have you been reading? about a month

What keeps you coming back to my blog? I am nosey? haha JK! well kind of. I like reading how you deal with a blended family!

What would you like to see me blog about more?
Anything and everything, see that nosey part haha!

What is something we have in common?
We both have step children!

Tell me a fun fact about yourself!
I have baby #4 on the way!

Holly said...

Oh, I can't wait to be snoopy and read all of the comments. :) You already know everything about me and why I show up everyday. :)