9.24.2012

Meal Plan Monday



 I’ve not been great keeping these posts alive on Mondays, but I wanted to make sure I actually documented that we actually have a meal plan this week!
The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic around my house, and the next couple will be no exception.  I’ve said this before, but I’m really not sure how people who have more than one child do everything.  Cooper is not even in school yet so he has zero extracurricular activities.  I guess when those things come we will figure them out and fit them in, but WHEN?!?  I just hope that our house renovations will be complete by that time, and then maybe we won’t suck so much of our time on that stuff.  We’ve had a few projects going on and I’ll post about those soon.
Back to the meal plan.
Monday night: 2x4 (a soup)
Wednesday: Salmon (& whatever else Tim makes – I have bible study)
Friday: Going out
That’s it, simple and fantastic! Have a great week!

2 comments :

Kimmyyy83 said...

I have 3 right now all in extra activities, and I like to call it controlled chaos :-) And I utilize the "it takes a village...." theory!

Holly said...

I can't wait to see all of the house renovations. I love the color of your front door.

And two kids? Yea, I live in the crazy house. :)