9.20.2012

Fall 2012 Television

Today, I’m linking up with Shelli today for her Fall TV Premiere Link Party!  Like I said yesterday, I love linky parties!

So, I made a little chart to help me schedule my DVR for my (our) TV shows for this upcoming season, I thought I’d share that with you instead of trying to list everything out.  So here is our schedule for this year:

image

And here is the legend that tells you what the colors mean!

image

image

 

Speaking of television….. I am uber disappointed in the results of last night’s big brother winner.  Boo!!!  

What’s on your DVR list for Fall 2012 television?  Link up and share!

4 comments :

Shelli said...

Your dvr schedule is serious! Love the color codes.
I was thinking about checking out 666 Park Avenue and Partners. They come on right after HIMYM and Revenge, so why not? Also - I am totally going to watch Don't trust the B when they have a little Dawson's Creek reunion.
Love you blog and thanks for linking up! I'm your newest follower!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I have heard some cool things about Revenge - I may give it a try.

Kimmyyy83 said...

HIMYM, is seriously, the best show out there. On another note, I was so bummed about the winner of it as well!!!! All that hard work of playing the game just for himself was NOT properly rewarded. COME ON PEOPLE!

Holly said...

BB was a disappointment... But at least Frank won Fan Favorite! :)