9.13.2012

Out My Window

Warning:  What you're about to read is a bunch of whining about something that isn't really all that important.

At work, on any given day lately, I hear construction.  LOTS of construction.  My window cube used to be lovely, I had a pretty good view, there was a courtyard where people often visited, a nice tree to look out and see, and well, also the side of a building, but overall a nice view.  Until the construction started.

They ripped down the tree (my tree!!), they took out the courtyard..... 

This is the view I now see (and hear) on a daily basis..... 

Bulldozers.....


Torn up courtyard....


Lots of dirt and torn up concrete:


More of the same, except I now can see the lake because they took the tree out, so I guess that's a plus!

I guess my view won't be too bad, except for that highway in the distance.

From my chair, my normal view.  Not too terrible. 

From what I understand, they are putting in additional power supplies/generators for our data center.  I guess we didn't have enough.  I hope it's not too much of an eyesore when they are finished.  Either way, unless I stand up, my view from my char will still be the last picture.  I miss my tree, but I guess I'll survive.....

3 comments :

Holly said...

You are so lucky to have a window view... And regardless, it looks pretty out there.

It's almost Friday... No whining! :)

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Ha.. My subdivision is STILL under construction so I love my kids waking up to hammering and loud trucks at 6:00 a.m. I still think your view is fab.

Anonymous said...

You have a window!!!!! Stop whining.