3.29.2012

Potty Training…..

Oh my goodness.  So far…. Cooper has had a few accidents, but nothing that I cannot handle.He’s had one #2 and a couple #1s. 

I literally take him to the potty every 20 minutes.  I set an alarm on my phone, and when he hears it, he knows it’s time to go.  We’ve been rushing to the  potty and sitting him right there.  He’s been such a good boy. 

Let me tell you, I planned to get my workout in while he was sleeping, but I was exhausted.  So what did I do?  Shopped on eBay, looked at blogs, caught up on some DVR’d shows, and now, writing this. 

I did do something productive, which is washing a load of laundry.  I bought 14 pairs of undies for the little one, and he’s gone through 3 of them.  So I washed those along with more of our dirty laundry.  I feel good about that productivity.  It’s probably the only thing I’ll get done all day, ha. 

So wish me luck, I’ve got several more hours by myself today and another day alone to attack this potty training tomorrow.  Day 2 starts tomorrow.  I’ll update you then.  Have a great Thursday!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Good luck!! The first two days are the hardest... This too shall pass. :)