3.15.2012

POTW - Bose IE Headphones

I'm linking up with Aly today to tell you all about one of my favorite products!


I got mine on Mothers day 2010.  They rock my socks off to this day.  They aren't specifically "noise cancelling" but boy oh boy do they cancel noise for me.  Daily.  I keep these in my purse at all times.  (Thank goodness they give you a case with them to keep them safe.)  I wear these headphones when I walk, work at my desk and just about anytime I listen to my iPod. 

Since I got mine, Bose has updated these pretty ladies to include the ability to talk on the phone with them too.  Score.  Wish I had them, but I'm happy as a lark with these.  The sound quality is A-MAZING!  If you haven't heard Bose before, don't delay, go right now, and try one of their products out at your local Best Buy.  I'm telling you the sound is awesome.  My hubby also has a pair of these as well as an over the ear kind too.  We have a Bose home theater system and one of those battery operated you can take anywhere docking stations by Bose.  I'm telling you, Hubby has gotten me hooked on this brand and I'm a life time buyer from now on! 

I think I sound like a commercial, so I'll stop now, but seriously ladies, try these out, they are awesome.

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments :

carissa said...

oh wow! fancy! they should pay you.
;)

Z said...

I LOVE my "noise cancelling" (over-the-ear) headphones. Didn't even know they had these ~ definitely going to go pick them up. Thanks for this!

www.alisonblogz.com
Essentially Alison