3.12.2012

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!  Another meal planning Monday here at The Johnson Five.  I am already having a hard time coming up with new and interesting things to eat.  Weight Watchers is not easy in that aspect, but I am thankful that I am able to come up with our meals ahead of time and know that our week will be mostly healthy eating (weight watcher wise).
So let’s wrap up last week.  Here is last week’s plan:  3/5/2012 – 3/9/2012:
  • Grilled chicken with sautéed broccoli and mac and cheese
  • Rosamarina Chicken (Chicken in the Wok) or here
  • Hamburgers/French Fries & green beans
  • Chili (McCormick's seasoning packets and follow the directions exactly)
  • Pork chops, sautéed brussels sprouts and corn
  • White Chicken Chili (I buy the McCormick's white chicken chili seasoning packets and follow the directions exactly then add a can of rotel)
We did the broccoli and mac and cheese with pork chops and had the grilled chicken with spinach salad last night instead of with sautéed brussels sprouts and corn.  We didn’t have hamburgers and french fries either.  Other than that we did it all.  We went out to eat on both Wednesday night and Friday night, leaving us not having to eat all of these meals.  I’m hoping we don’t eat out as much this coming week, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do though, right?
And now onto this week’s meal plan: 3/12/2012 – 3/16/2012
Now, I only have 5 meals planned this week, and I’m not sure we’ll do the pizza one.  We are pretty sure we are eating out on Friday night, as we’ll be celebrating my friend’s birthday that night and that usually leads to bad for us food…… Next weekend Cooper and I are visiting my family down in southern Indiana, so I’m not planning weekend meals.  Tim can get his own food figured out. 
I haven’t ever tried the Biggest Loser Individual Sausage Rigatoni Bakes, but I’m up for a challenge.  They sound good.  My family is OBSESSED with red sauce (hence the spaghetti and rigatoni both in one week. husband almost died last week when I didn’t have one red sauce meal in the plan!!)
Ok Peeps, I’m out for today, Have a great week!  Happy Meal Planning!

1 comment :

Holly said...

We're a red sauce family, too. Your meals look good; I'm about to check out the noodle-vegetarian one. :)