3.22.2012

PW Day! & Weigh In Results & My Cooper James

Hey People!  Today is the day, I'm going to *try* to meet the Pioneer Woman and get my cookbooks signed!!!  Yippie!

Ree, now isn't she pretty?  How in the world does she stay so thin with her awesome recipes???

Weigh in results..... I lost 2.4 lbs this week!  I am 34% toward my weight loss goal!  I don't know why, but I like to calculate that each week.  It is encouaging to know that I'm 34% of the way there, but that I've still got a long road ahead.  I know that with time and effort, I can make it to 100% :)

Now, onto my favorite subject in the entire world.  My kid, my sweet little boy, My Cooper.  I've been really bad about sharing pictures of him lately, or even telling stories about our family.  I hope to do a family recap soon, but until then I'm going to give you a Cooper recap via some photos from my iPhone.  Why do I have a DSLR when most of the time the phone is what I use for my camera?  ARGH!  Oh well, here we go.



This is my big boy trying on Andrew's hat.  Cooper loves hats.  I need to find a baseball cap in his size and get it ordered.  Doesn't he just look so cute?


 He just loves to drive with Mommy or Daddy, so on this night, Daddy let him "drive" to park the cars after Cooper had finished playing in the driveway.

 Since the weather has been so wonderful, we've been spending a LOT of time outside lately.  On this particular night, we got the sidewalk chalk out and he scribbled, but I wanted to get his picture with his name.  We had to make happy faces inside each letter because that is what Nana does with Cooper. 

This was last Friday night. We went to play putt putt with our friends Erica and Mel for Erica's birthday.  Cooper had a great time.  He did just about everything that you can do with a putter that was not golf related. It was a bat and a stick and whatever else you can imagine, but he never quite got t hang of hitting the golf balls.  We all had a great time.



These two pictures were taken at an outlet mall that sits halfway between our house in Indianapolis and my Mom's house in Southern Indiana.  We don't often stop, but this Mama needed a few new shirts, so Cooper and I made a short stop in Eddie Bauer and then he saw the firetruck.  Cooper loves to sit on these rides, but insert that quarter and he gets scared to death.  So, I let him sit, for nearly 10 minutes while he played with Snoopy and drove that truck.  I love this kid.



Like I said, he looooooooooves sitting atop these rides, but we don't dare insert the change to make them start running.  This time it was when we were grocery shopping this week at Meijer.  He was so excited to ride the horsey! :)


Last, but not least, my little guy enjoying a treat last night while we shopped at Target.  I cannot tell you how much easier a lemonade and a bag of popcorn can make a shopping trip!  It's amazing!  For $1.99, it's worth every penny plus more. 

I think that's a wrap from me, hope you enjoyed the random reading, have a wonderful Thursday! :)

1 comment :

Holly said...

Another 2.5 lbs?! Oh my goodness, Emily, you are rocking it!! I'm so proud of you because I know it isn't easy!!

And Cooper is just a doll. A little boy with glasses just steals my heart. We do the popcorn deal at Target, too. It's genius. :)

Happy THURSDAY!! Meet Ree!! Get a picture for us. :)