3.07.2012

Happy Anniversary to US!

Today is our anniversary, Happy Fourth Anniversary to my Honey!  On our wedding day (a day early), we totaled my car, got married in a snow storm and Tim drove with white knuckles all the way to Lexington KY through the "blizzard of 2008."

Despite all of this, it was a wonderful day and one that I will never forget. 

Tim, I love you more every day.  You were right about that fire.  It does get better. =)

I thought I'd share a few photos of our big day.  Note: we had 10 people at our wedding, including us and the minister..... (just the way we wanted it)


Tim and me, our wedding photo :)


my Mom, me, Tim and my Dad


"The Johnson Four"  Me, Andrew, Tim & Stephanie

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment :

Holly said...

I remember that snow storm!! What a great story... and yes, I am like you... I love a small, intimate wedding.

Happy Anniversary, Johnson's!!