3.21.2012

Tomorrow.

Let me just start by saying how excited I am about this week.  Nothing particularly awesome has happened, but I find myself in a happier place lately.  Could it be the weight loss?  Maybe.  I'm not sure, but whatever it is, I'm loving life. 

So..... tomorrow. Two things.

One.....  It's weigh in day.  Like I said, not particularly exciting, but for some odd reason I get nervously excited every week.  I'm really hoping I haven't hit that plateau, or even worse, gained weight.  UGH.  Anyhow, I will inevitibly have that nervous excited feeling tomorow morning until the big weigh in time.

And two, the one I'm excited about.... I'm going to *try* to meet The Pioneer Woman!!  Yep, that's right, she's coming to Indianapolis tomorrow!  I've been looking forward to this and I finally made the decision to skip out of work a couple of hours early to try to meet her.  I don't really want to stand in line for hours, but how many opportunities in this lifetime will I get to meet such a celebrity?  And yes, Ree is about as big a celebrity as possible in my life. The PW and Carrie Underwood that is. 

What's going on in your lives?  I've barely got time to do anything lately, taking that hour out of my life to get on the treadmill everyday is really making me less able to waste time on the web.  I miss it, I miss reading blogs and commenting.  Hopefully I'll figure out a way to fit it all in again.  For now, I'm happy that the treadmill is what has taken over my life.  My clothes are starting to get big and I like this feeling!

Have a great evening!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Yay for meeting Pioneer Woman tomorrow. She was in STL last year and I met a blog friend there- it was fun. We did have to wait three hours for a picture but it's just because she takes her time talking to everyone. MM was there too. :)

Rock the socks off your weigh-in tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!!