1.16.2013

WILW


I haven’t linked up with Jamie in a long time for What I’m Loving Wednesday, so I figured it was about time.  There are so many things I’m loving this week, why not share them?!?

This week, I’m LOVING…..

…….That we found out we’re having a BABY GIRL!  I cannot stop smiling and cannot wait to meet this little girl that God has blessed us with!

…….That baby girl has been kicking me ever since my ultrasound on Monday.  She wouldn’t move so they had to poke and prod her, and now she’s been awoken and likes to kick!

…….That this little boy and I had a major date night last night.  We visited his old babysitter, visited Meijer where he got to ride the horse, went to Mickey D’s for some grub and playtime on their play place, then he even got an ice cream cone to top off our night.

Coop on the horse at Meijer

Coop at the top of the play place at McDonalds


……That this precious girl is going to let her aunt Kathryn borrow her clothes!  She and Steph went through all of her 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes yesterday to send them to our house for Katy!   Looks like Soup was a big help too! J


.…..That we found some cough syrup that is safe for a 3 year old!  We looked and looked and finally found this (actually my mom did, thanks mom!!)!


….That I found these cute skorts at Meijer for $1.50 each.  Kampbell is going to look so precious in them this summer!

And last, that these two love each other.  So cute, they’re gonna be good buddies!

What are you loving this week?  Link up and tell us!

4 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

It's so nice when you can clothes share! They grow so fast:-) Skirts are too cute; I'm in trouble if I have a girl as the hubs won't let me shop anymore;-)

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Awww YAY.... Girls. Girls. Girls...

Becky said...

I love Meijer! Anytime I am in South Bend, I make my husband stop so I can shop. I find the best things there!

Holly said...

I am so excited that Katy is a girl! :) Let the shopping and decorating begin! Love ya!