1.15.2013

Baby Johnson: Gender Reveal


A few of you voted, so I wanted to share our news…..



I guess a whopping 87% of you knew what you were talking about, because guess what???


Now, who is wondering what her name is???  That’s right, we’ve got it all figured out.   Her name has been picked out since I was pregnant with Cooper as a matter of fact…  If Cooper had been a girl, it would have been his name.  There were another name out there contending for this baby girl, but we stuck with our original choice. 

So, baby girl’s name is: Kathryn Elisabeth (Katy or Kate)

Tim and I are both thrilled.  We would have been either way, but I am pretty excited to get to experience both a boy and a girl.  Tim has obviously had these experiences before, but it is all new to me!  That’s todays big news!

6 comments :

Shelli said...

Congratulations! I totally voted boy but I'm so happy it's a girl. Cheers to a happy and healthy baby girl and mommy!

Meredith @ eatdrinkrunandbemommy said...

Congrats!! Girls are so fun :)

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!

Gina Horkey said...

How exciting! Yay:-)

Kimmyyy83 said...

So so thrilled for you!!! Love Elisabeth with an S just LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I love that I was right about this. It was more a hope for you guys. Beautiful name. So happy for you guys!