1.23.2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday


Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday today….

This week, I’m saying SO WHAT! if……….

  • I wish I could be home, in bed, catching up on sleep.  I’ve been awake since 3:39AM this morning.  Well, I probably got 30 minutes of sleep between 5:47 and 6:18, but other than that zilch.  I’m tired.
  • My daughter will be almost a year younger than her precious niece Soup?  They’ll still play together and have fun.
     
  • The last two days all my family has had for cooked meals is pasta.  Sue me, I’m craving carbs.
     
  • I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost every day at work, out of a Styrofoam coffee cup.  I’m too darn lazy to actually wash dishes.  The coffee cup works fine.
     
  • I skipped the normal tv time with the hubby last night, I wanted to catch up on blog reading, so I spent almost two hours reading and caught almost caught up!
     
  • I’m obsessed with People magazine and People.com.  So what?  I like to know what’s going on with celebrities?
     
  • I eat cheese and crackers in bed several nights per week?  I make sure that I get the crumbs out before I actually go to bed.
     
  • I gain forty pounds again during this pregnancy?  I seriously hope I don’t, but that ice cream every night isn’t helping things.  I’ve only gone up 5 lbs so far, and I’m ½ way there, crossing my fingers on this one….
     
  • I want the baby’s room done now.  And by now, I mean like this weekend.  It won’t happen, I know that, but I still want it. 

What are you saying So What! to this Wednesday?  Link up and tell us!

7 comments :

alyaia75 said...

Ice cream is my nemesis too. I can't buy it or else I won't stop eating it until it's gone!

Shelli said...

Cheese and crackers at night is the BEST snack!

Breanna said...

Haha! Cheese and crackers are amazing...and it's okay to eat them every night :) Thanks for stopping by my Blog! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more! :) We just had our first baby in December...it is so amazing :)

Gina Horkey said...

If you're only up 5lbs you should be fine. Either way it'll come off with a little diligence after and a happy baby is the first goal, right? I also eat oatmeal out of a styrofoam cup;-)

Christi said...

New follower. I feel you on wanting things done NOW, meaning yesterday. We are remodeling out whole upstairs (including bathroom) and the we found out I am pregnant. We finally finished older bothers room and I forced hubby to put the toilet back in the bathroom so I wasn't falling down the stairs to pee in the middle of the night but we still have to add a closet or our room and paint the babies room and get new flooring. I have 5 months left of this pregnancy and my husband is a DIY-er.. and a slow one at that. Good luck!

I to am addicted to people mag. I will read the whole thing and then do the cross words.

Shannon Dew said...

OMG when I used to work I ALWAYS ate my oatmeal in a Styrofoam cup! ALWAYS! I'm sure that causes cancer or something but, yeah, so much easier!

Rachel said...

I've been up since 4:30, and I thought I had it rough!