1.28.2013

Misc Monday

Linking up with Carissa today for Miscellany Monday.  It’s a fun linkup, just write completely random and join in!


One.  Some songs baffle me.  The one I have been hearing lately is  “Beer with Jesus.”  It’s a country song.  I listen to country most of the time.  But this one, I can hardly believe it.  I just have no words.

You can listen to it here.   


Two.  This weekend was wonderful.  I got to bake things I don’t often bake.  We spent a lot of time at home.  We caught up on some much needed laundry.  We worked in the baby’s room.  We played hard.  I love weekends like that. 

Cinnamon Rolls, YUMMO

Yeast Rolls

Cooper reading books while we were cleaning the baby’s room.

Playing hockey.

Three.  While working in the baby’s room, we decided to go ahead and change the furniture in Cooper’s room so that we can re-use his dresser/changing table for new baby.  He is adjusting, but not loving this adjustment.  I am loving the look of this furniture in his room though.   


Four.  Color Wonders stuff from Crayola is the bomb.com.  Cooper can color and paint with this stuff and the best part…. NO MESS.  He loves it, and mommy does too.

Coloring

Five.  Sweet sleeping boy.



Now it’s your turn, write miscellaneous and linkup with Carissa!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Those yeast rolls look yummy!

And I wouldn't turn down a cinnamon roll either....

Trish said...

i love crayola! i'm coming over to play :)

trish @ tales from ...

Kimmyyy83 said...

I LOVE CARBS oh my goodness those look delish!!

Kate said...

Love the dresser you put in Cooper's room! He'll like it when he's older.

Holly said...

I love that you are already working on Miss Katy's room. And I am sure she loved the cinnamon rolls this weekend. :)