1.08.2013

Running Shoes Link-up!

Hey ya’ll, I’m blogging again today….  This time to link up with Mel & Laura for the Favorite Running Shoes linky party.
button



I couldn’t help but to share my favorite running shoes, because it took me MONTHS to find a pair that fit my foot well and that were comfortable to me.  I pronate a bit, so these shoes have extra support in that area, and they are awesome.  I’m definitely a Brooks girl from now on because of these shoes!

My favorite running shoes are the Brooks Addiction.  Since I started running last year, I have had two pairs of these Brooks Addition 10s.  I would be on my third pair by now if my silly foot wasn’t so hurt and if I was allowed to run – but I’ve had complications with my prior pregnancy, so I’m taking things pretty easy and just walking for exercise during this pregnancy.

These shoes are awesome though, so please, if you have any pronation issues, check them out!





Thanks to Mel and Laura for hosting this link-up!

3 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

BROOKS!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! Yes I am brooks girl too.

Laura said...

Thanks for linking up! So far Brooks seem to be the shoe of choice for running and I am definitely going to check them out! And I vote GIRL :D

alyaia75 said...

Just got my first pair of "real" running shoes...Brooks Ravenna 3...LOVE them!