1.03.2013

Emily from A-Z

So, I've been seeing everyone do this little A-Z survey and so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and participate too.  So, here goes nothin....

A. Age: 32, eek how did I get so old?
B. Bed size: King – I LOVE all of the space!
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning toilets and showers.
D. Dogs: One red-headed step dog named Chauncey.
E. Essential start to your day: A shower and checking my phone while blow drying my hair.
F. Favorite color: Blue, I loooooooooooooove almost every shade.
G. Gold or Silver: White Gold or Silver.
H. Height: 5'5
I. Instruments you play: None!
J. Job Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
K. Kids: One, and one on the way.
L. Live: Huh? I love live Improv comedy?  Does that work?
M. Married: Yup, the hubby's name is Tim
N. Nicknames: Em, Emy, Emmers
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only with Cooper, another stay coming in late May/beginning of June!
P. Pet peeve: I have so many, but I have to say my biggest at the moment is when people don’t send THANK YOU cards.  I really think it’s the least a person can do when you’ve given them something, either in the form of a material item or your time and energy. 
Q. Quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
R. Righty or Lefty:  Righty
S. Siblings: One brother, Craig.
T. Time you wake up: 6am
U. University attended: IU Bloomington
V. Vegetables you dislike:  Lima Beans
W. What makes you run late: My husband, my son.
X. X-rays you've had: My teeth, and my foot.
Y. Yummy food:  Spaghetti, Pizza, brownies, ice cream.
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Monkeys.  I’m not a huge zoo fan, but I love monkeys.  Plus, my son makes the zoo more fun.
So, did ya learn anything you didn't know? 

3 comments :

Sarah said...

OMG that is a pet peeve of mine too!!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Yes thank you cards - so a pet peeve of mine too.

Holly said...

You also have a red-headed step dog named Chauncey?! LOL. That made me laugh.

And mmmm some cold sketti sounds good right now.

Happy Friday, love!