1.21.2013

Weekend Wrap-up & MPM

\We have had a busy yet pretty fun weekend.  Friday evening, Tim, Cooper and I drove to Louisville, KY to visit my dad in the hospital.  I mentioned here that he had been in quite a car accident.  He to have a follow up surgery on the 18th, so we went to visit and see how it all went.  Other than being nauseous and in a lot of pain due to the surgery, he was going to be fine.  The surgeon was quite impressed with his work, and that’s what we always want!

Cooper fell asleep in the car on the way down, we were only about 30 minutes from the hospital, but at least he got a little nap.

photo 3

After the hospital we stopped to get my beloved King Fish for dinner then headed to my Mom’s house.  We stayed the night at her house.  Cooper stayed awake until around 10 that night when we all decided to hit the sack.

The next morning, we hung around my mom’s house for awhile, then went to lunch and then we headed to the hospital to visit my dad.  We stayed around the hospital for a couple of hours then went home back to Indy, back to the frigid temperatures.  On the way home, my boy fell asleep quickly in the car, he’d had a long day.

photo 4

Sunday we had church, out for lunch, then came home, made some more brownie cupcakes, hung out with Erica and Mel, and watched several children’s television shows.  My favorite!

photo 5

When we were at lunch, Cooper sang us a song that he had learned.  I’ve gotta tell you, this made me tear up, I was so proud at this moment.

Sooooo cute!

 

Today, Three day weekend for us due to MLK holiday, we visited with Steph, Ryan and Soup, she’s just the cutest thing!  Tim put up some shelves around Kampbell’s room, and I made buffalo chicken stuffed shells for us to eat for lunch.  Yummo!

photo 6

meal plan monday 2

This is a long post, but I need to get my MPM post in for the week!

Here’s what’s on the menu for this week.

That’s it!  Easy peesy!    What’s on your menu for this week?

1 comment :

Holly said...

"C'mon, Daddy!" LOL That was soooooo cute!!!