2.24.2011

Thankful Thursday


{source}
 Today is another Thursday, another day to be thankful for all of the blessings in our lives.  When I think about all that I have to be thankful for, I am overjoyed at all our Lord has done. 

I'm thankful this Thursday for:

My wonderful family.  I am sooooooooo blessed to have such a great family to support me in everything I do.  I condsider these folks to be part of "team emily."  These family members have my back in life and I'm so very happy to have them!  I'm on their side in everything in life too!

My marriage.  I am such a lucky woman to have such a great man in my life.  We've been through a lot in the nearly three years of our marriage and we're holding on strong.  I know that together we are stronger than we are apart and we can make it through anything!


A great job.  I may sit on my butt and work on spreadsheets most of the day, but it's a job that I enjoy and am so happy with.  I've been at my employer in several different roles for the past 6.5 years.  I hope through these downed economical times that I can make it another 6.5 years or longer! :)

{source}

Now one that is totally ridiculous..................

PIZZA!  I love pizza, and not just a little bit, but A TON.  I could eat it everyday and I don't think I could get sick of it.  It's just delish!  Pepperoni is my fave, but I can go with lots of other toppings too, I'm not too picky when it comes to pizza!  My favorite is a local chain called Hot Box Pizza.  If you're ever in Indy or Raleigh, NC, South Bend, IN or Denton, TX, you've got to check it out. 


That's it, those are the things I"m thankful for this week. 
What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday?

No comments :