2.18.2011

Emily = Absent

I've been a terrible, horrible, awful blogger lately.  I just cannot find the time.  That's a crappy excuse, I know.  I have been using mose of my evenings for playing with my son, cleaning our house, and walking on my treadmill.  I think these things are important.  So I'm doing them.  But I miss communicating with you all!  I miss participating in link ups and I generally miss reading about what's going on out in the world and in your lives!

The ONE thing I love about my iPhone is that I have an RSS reader and I'm able to read some of your blogs, at least the ones that have the entire post available through reader.  I'm thankful for those of you who do!  I miss commenting and I hope to come back into the blogging world very soon. 

I hope you are all doing well and cannot wait to get back and connected with you soon.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

Lisa said...

I feel ya! With student teaching and a family, I just haven't had time to blog either. As much as I love blogging, it's not at the top of my priority list.

Hopefully we can both get back to it soon!