2.09.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  I just love Wednesdays, and I love this link up!  It is one day per week that I get to think of all of the wonderful things in my life and that I've seen and post about my "loves!" :)  Thanks Jamie!


I'm loving these Clarks shoes!  They look so comfy and I am all about comfy shoes!

Clarks Nikki Revere Dark Brown

I'm also loving these cute canvas flats from Target.  They are only $12.58, so the price is excellent too!  I think these are definitely more of a spring shoe, but hey, for $12.58, now's a great time to buy!
Mossimo Supply Co. Oceana Canvas Button Flats

While I was on a Target shopping kick, I have two more items I'm loving!

I'm loving this utility jacket, it's made if tshirt material and yet, looks super cute, so comfy and cute, two of my favorite things!
Merona Women's Utility Jacket

I'm also loving this chambray button up shirt.  I love the look of denim, but am not allowed to wear it Monday thru Thursday at work, this gives me the look without it being that material.  I think it will be super cute thrown together with some khaki pants!  What do you think?

Merona Sunwashed Chambray Heritage Utility Shirt

I'm loving that I beat my friend Erica in a Scrabble game the other day!  I am Cooper's M0M! :)  I haven't won against Erica in this game in a looooooooooong time, so I'm pretty delighted!




I'm loving that we're going to have a Girls Night In this Friday night.  Dinner and a movie are on the agenda, I cannot wait!  Should be a good crowd of girls to spend some quality time with!


Last, but certainly not least, I'm loving my husband and son.  The bring joy to my life in so many ways.



What are you loving on this Wednesday?  Happy Hump Day all!

4 comments :

Michelle said...

great post! love those shoes from target :)

Lisa said...

I love, love the shoes and the chambray shirt! Cute!

Have a blast on Friday night!

*Kelly* said...

What great shoes. I can't pick out a pair of shoes to save my life! Girls night "IN" sounds like a fun time.

Erica Voetsch said...

Still can't believe you beat me...grr!