2.04.2011

My Crazy Fun Little Man

Having a 16 month old son is such a joy!  I hope I can still say that when he is 16 years old!!! =)

Last night, he and I got home after work, and the little man was so cute, he just couldn't wait to do his daily chore.  I know what you're thinking, You gave a 16 month old chores???  Well, yes, and no.  He chooses this chore, because he loves doing it so much!

Cooper feeds our dog every night.  He goes to our laundry room door and pounds on it until we get him the dog food container.  He then pushes it into the kitchen where we feed Madison, and gets so anxious to feed her.  Tim or I fills up the cup halfway and he dumps the food into her bowl.  We do this about 3 or 4 times depending on how much food we put in the cup.  He laughs and giggles the entire time. 

I have been meaning to take pictures of this nightly event, and I finally did last night.  I made a collage of it so here you are for your viewing pleasure!



Tonight the family is heading south to visit with my mom and her side of the family some tomorrow, then home tomorrow evening for my dad to visit on Sunday.  It should be a great weekend!!  Hope you all have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend! 

2 comments :

Holly said...

What a doll already doing chores! :)

Lisa said...

Can Cooper come over and school my two on doing chores? ;)

He's a cutie!