2.16.2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

It’s Wednesday again already!  Yay!  Once hump day is over the week really seems to fly by!  I love that. 
Today I’m so happy about life I cannot wait to share a few things I’m loving!

I’m loving that our taxes are complete for 2010!  We’ve not been great about getting these suckers completed very early the past couple of years, so I’m delighted they are finished.  AND. we get money back!  YIPPIE!!
I’m loving that we got Cooper’s second haircut on Monday night and he’s looking like such a cute little man.  Even when he’s being a stinker.  DSC_0016
I’m loving how sweet my hubby was for Valentine’s day.  We aren’t big Valentine’s Day fans, but we exchanged cards, and he took me out to dinner and brought home my favorite ice cream!

I’m loving that I am going to be using my Mom’s 30% off at Kohl’s this weekend!  We hardly ever get 30%, so when it happens, we take advantage! Smile

Of course, I’m loving my sweet hubby and precious son!
DSC_0492

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great little list!!

I wish we had a Khols near by. I hear how great when you catch a sale, you CATCH A SALE!!!

Have fun.

Michelle said...

Great list! And you little boy is very handsome, I agree :)