2.21.2011

Misc Monday


This is my first time linking up with Carissa over at lowercase letters for Misc Monday.  I'm super excited to participate, and thanks Carissa for hosting!  I have so many blog friends that link up with you and I figured I should give it a whirl!  Here goes nothin! :)


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}
laundry day in the johnson household is thursday.  i've been doing laundry every thursday since the beginning of football season 2010.  its been successful, i highly recommend it.  we don't have to spend our entire weekend working on laundry anymore and i love it.

{two}
i've been thinking about dying my hair again.  i did this for 10+ years from high school through college and after.  then, before i got married, i stopped.  i haven't done anything except get a spiral perm and haircuts since then.  i hated the perm.  yuck.  i hope i'm smart enough to never do it again.  but color.  i want that again.  i just don't want the maintenance of keeping up with it.   what is a girl to do?

{three}
the hubby and i are getting ready to start trying for baby #2 and it sorta scares me to death.  what if i won't love this baby as much as Cooper?  i mean how could i?  Cooper is so amazing, i cannot imagine loving another child as much as my baby boy.  my mom swears that the amount of love grows and somehow you can do it.  tell me, is this true?

{four}
i love diet snapple lemon tea.  i recently found it in a 1/2 gallon bottles at walmart.  its great. 

{five}
we are thinking of upgrading the tv in our main tv area.  we have a 42" now and we are thinking about a 55"  doesn't seem like such a huge difference, but we want to move the 42" to our bedroom once the bedroom rennovations are complete.  is 42" in the bedroom crazy?  who knows, guess we won't know until we try. 

well i hope everyone who reads this enjoyed my first miscellany monday post.  thank you for reading and have a good first day of the week!

No comments :