2.28.2011

MIscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Linking up with Carissa again for another Miscellany Monday!  I had so much fun last week I'm going to try to make it a weekly topic for me!   Sorry in advance for the lack of photos in today's post.

{one}
My son has wayyyy too many toys!  They are starting to spread everywhere in our house.  I think our house has become ONE HUGE TOYBOX!  Do any of you have houses like this?  Are your child's toys overtaking your house???

{two}
The hubby and I will soon be doing some major shopping for our bedroom rennovation stuff and I cannot wait!  Love to shop for house improvement items!  Yippie!

{three}
Our weekend was jam packed!  Lots of good family time and time at home on Sunday to recover from Friday night/Saturday day.

{four}
I am ready for a new purse.  My last purse was purchased for my birthday in 2009 and I think I am due for a new one.  I may have to wait until Mother's Day to ask for such a big treat, but I'm thinking way ahead this year!!!

{five}
Next Monday is my third wedding anniversary!!!  I have zero thoughts about what we should do to celebrate.  Any ideas??  I think I might finally be ready for a night away from Cooper, so I'm thinking we should get a hotel room and go away for a night....  Just to plan where and when.  Hmmmm........

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and great week everyone! 

1 comment :

Linda said...

Happy Misc. Monday!
Happy Anniversary!
See you at the Spring Blog Party over at Lynnette's!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits