2.23.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


So happy it's Wednesday again!  Linking up with Jamie for WILW!  Head on over and link up!

I'm loving that we bit the bullet and bought the Dyson! 

I'm loving that between Snapfish and Shutterfly I can almost always get free 4x6 prints!  I normally go with Shutterfuly I must admit, yet Snapfish has some great deals here and there and I am a bargain shopper so I go where I can save the $$$.

I'm loving how much my son is enjoying Sesame Street!
Sesame Street was my favorite when I was little, I LOVED Big Bird.  Cooper seems to love Elmo like all little ones these days, and if Elmo makes him happy, it makes me happy too!

I'm loving this sweet little boy.  My sweet baby Cooper.

And last, and certainly not least, I'm loving my dear goofy husband.

What are you loving this Wednesday?

4 comments :

Michelle said...

I love getting free pictures too! And since I take a million or so pictures a day, that's a good thing!

Molly said...

We have a Dyson and I LOVE it as well, glad you bit the bullet and got one ;) You won't be disappointed!

Happy Wednesday!

star said...

I love Shutterfly! Thier greeting cards are the best!

Beth McC. said...

What a fun post and I am a Dyson user and I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!