10.17.2012

So What Wednesday!


Linking up with Shannon for SWW! :)

This week, I’m saying SO WHAT….

…..If all I have to talk about on the blog is COOPER, he’s adorable, right?
…..If it’s going to be over 70* today, we’re still having soup for dinner.
…..If I have done multiple loads of laundry in the past couple of days (4+) and have most folded, but NONE put away
…..If I ate a bowl of cereal at 9:30 last night.  It sounded good, darn it!
…..If I already ordered my Christmas cards.  I like to be prepared.
…..If it took me over a week to get Thank You cards out for Cooper’s birthday presents.  At least I did it, unlike so many who don’t!
…..If I cannot wait until my birthday week.  I’ll be off work for an entire week and CANNOT WAIT.  (It’s the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so I’m only taking 3 days off for an entire week’s worth, yippie!)
…..If I’m taking a long lunch today – I’m going to meet up with some friends I don’t see often and eat at PF Changs.  I’ve never been there, but I’m looking forward to it!

What are you saying SO WHAT to today?  Link up and share!

So What Wednesday

4 comments :

Unknown said...

PF Changs is delish! Yay for ordering X-Mas cards early and for late night cereal.

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

OMG You could talk about Cooper all day - I love to read it. I say so what if I gave up on the garage sale today and had Three Olives Grape Vodka with club soda at noon:)

Holly said...

Let me know what you think about PF Changs... I have only ate there once, but I prefer a Chinese buffet any day, with a big soda.

And look at you cleaning up a storm. :)

Nancy Clue said...

I can sooo relate on having clean, folded laundry... mine NEVER gets put away! I'm horrible about doing it. Kind of like making the bed... what's the point if you're just going to unmake it later that same day? :) Kudos for you for already having Christmas cards ordered! Have a great weekend, Em! :)