10.01.2012

Show & Tell

I'm linking up with Becky today for Show & Tell Monday! :)  I know, two link-ups in one day?!?  I cannot imagine! 



1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.

In no particular order:
·         My wedding day - short, sweet and snowy.  Read all about it here.
·         Cooper’s birth day - read about it here on my old blog
·         Italy with my BFF -  read more here, and there is a travel journal here
·         Vegas with my family for my 21st birthday - Loved this trip, my first legal alcoholic drink was with my DAD!
·         California/Arizona/Nevada trip with my family before 6th grade - This 3 week trip was more than memorable, it was amazing, and it's one that I will never forget!

2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.

I don’t really use “beauty products” but these are as close as I get.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:
Lipgloss:
Any Essie Nailpolish:



3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.

Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, REVENGE, Private Practice

4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.

Only 2?!?  I couldn’t do it, so I did narrow it down to 4, forgive me?






5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."

Read, catch up with the DVR, bake, try new recipes, blog.


Also, don't forget...

Holly and I are going to be hosting a vlog linky party on FRIDAY! 

We thought it would be fun to take the traditional question and answer linky party and turn it into a video linkup.   We’ll post instructions for you – for using an iphone or a computer.  It’s so fun seeing and hearing your blog friends, so we thought we’d mix it up a bit!

All you have to do is make a short video, answering a few questions and come back here and link up with us on FRIDAY!




The Topic is FAVORITE FRIDAY

1.       What’s your name?
2.       What’s your favorite fast food meal?
3.       What was your favorite music video on TRL?
4.       If your house caught fire, what is the one favorite material object that you'd take with you?
5.       What is your favorite workout?
6.  What is your favorite food in your pantry?
7.  What's your favorite gift that you've ever received?
Easy as pie!

3 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I can't wait. I will be linking up for the vlog.. fun:) I also LOVE Aveeno, I use the pink one. Love it.

Elle Noel said...

Can't wait to try out the vLog! THis season of Revenge is going to be EPIC! Did you watch last night?!

Holly said...

I can't wait for our vlog link up... Chris is finishing the button as I type this.

Btw, I loveeeeee that picture of Cooper at the bottom. What a sweetie pie.