10.16.2012

Interviewing My Little Man

I played 20 questions with Cooper last week.  Not 20 questions the game, but I asked him 20 questions interview style.  My plan is to steal copy the idea from a couple of sites I found via Pinterest.  Reaves, Party of Four and Oopsey Daisy both had similar ideas – so I mimicked and came up with this.



Because I cannot make my pictures very large on blogger, here is his interview:


1.  What is your favorite color? 
  Red
2.  What is your favorite toy?
  Baseball stuff
3.  What is your favorite fruit?
  Strawberries and blueberries
4.  What is your favorite TV show?
  Charlie Brown/ Sesame Street
5.  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
  Yogurt, strawberries and bread
6.  What is your favorite outfit?
  Football shirt (adidas football jersey) &
  Snoopy Home Run Shirt
7.  What is your favorite game?
  Lunchbox on mommy's phone
8.  What is your favorite snack?
  Goldfish crackers
9.  What is your favorite animal? 
  Pig
10.  What is your favorite Song?
  Row, Row, Row your boat
11.  What is your favorite book?
  Peekaboo book
12.  Who is your best friend?
  Layne & Max
13.  What is your favorite cereal?
  Cheerios
14.  What is your favorite thing to do outside?
  Jump on the trampoline
15..  What is your favorite drink?
  Lemonade
16.  What is your favorite holiday?
  Christmas
17.  What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
  My bear
18.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
  Cereal with milk
19.  What's your favorite thing to eat for dinner?
  Breadstix & breakfast foods
20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? 
  Fireman

It was so fun to “interview” him.  He is just like his mama, indecisive.  He had quite a hard time coming up with the answers to some of the questions.  He just couldn’t decide on his “favorite” for a few of them, he had to choose more than one answer. 

I hope I can get this printed every year and create a book just for his answers.  It’s a good idea anyway!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Emily if this isn't the BEST idea ever. I may have to steal this. I love it:) I also love breadstix's for dinner. HA! This was awesome.

Holly said...

Emily.... You are always Mom of the Year. And I love little Cooper's answers. Him and Glave would be best friends if we lived closer.

I've been thinking of you this week!! :)

Becky said...

This is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! I will have to remember to do this with my kids on their next birthday.

I was sent to your blog via Holly :)