10.09.2012

Random Cooper Stuff

Random stuff - and interestingly enough, it all revolves around Coop....

Friday, we went to Sam's Club to buy Cooper his big boy bed for his birthday.  While we were there, we always have to peruse the book section.  My Mom has a "noisy peekaboo" book that features farm animals and it has been Cooper's favorite book at Nana's house since he actually started sitting still to listen to books, so when we saw this one - I just knew we had to have it.  If you have kids 3 and under, I highly recommend these books.  Apparently there are all kinds of them, but I never searched until today.  Look here.


Speaking of picking out the bed, he loved it and he wouldn't stay away once it was in the big rolling cart.  He had to help Tim push it all the way to the front of the store.  Then lean against it, of course.


Bath time - still one of Coop's favorite things.  He has such a great time "swimming" in there.  He really likes those little tablets that turn the water different colors, as you can see, this particular night, blue was the color he choose. 

Saturday night - his first night sleeping in his new bed.  He did great, slept like a dream!


Cooper didn't sleep like a dream last night, unfortunately, and this is what happened as we drove into work this morning.  Of course he has his baseball glove on, we cannot possibly go 10 minutes without it!


Finally - a teaser photo - Cooper's birthday party festivities.  I am really hoping to go through the pictures tonight and get a post put together on how his party went.  It will be overflowing with pictures, you can count on it!


One last quick announcement.  I've been putting peer pressure on my husband for the last several months about guest posting for me here on the blog.... and..... I think I've finally cracked him.  I am hoping to get him to write a post for me in the next couple of weeks, so look forward to that!! :)

Happy Tuesday folks!

4 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Cute, Cute, Cute pictures. YAY for hubby guest post - I can't wait to read.

I wish my hubby would even get a FB account. He does not like it one.bit.

Nancy Clue said...

Awww - what a doll baby! I can't wait to read about his birthday party and read your husband's guest post! :) Have a great day, Emily! :)

Lindsey said...

Well Cooper is just precious! Funny you mentioned Sam's...that's where I was today when my phone beeped with your email! Love that place!!

Holly said...

I want Cooper party pictures and a guest post from Tim-- TODAY! :)