10.02.2012

GRRRRs

GRRRRR to.....

.....Staying up wayyyyyyyy too late working on decorations/party stuff for Cooper's birthday party

.....Cooper waking up at 12:35am only for me to lay him down and HE goes right back to sleep, wish it were as easy for me.

.....Cooper waking up at 5am and having to go potty only to NOT go back to sleep this time.  Needless to say, I had a short night, which makes for a VERY long day today.  (on the bright side, I was at work super early today!)

.....Rain and cold - I turned the heat up to 79 degrees in the car this morning and still didn't warm up.  I have a feeling this winter isn't going to be fun.

.....My toe.  It won't stop hurting.  The shots I had helped deaden the nerve in my foot, but they caused something else to happen with my toe.  It hurts to walk.  It's almost as bad as before I had the shots, just in a different place.

.....Not being able to exercise/run because of my toe.  I haven't ran at all since September 6th.  I miss it terribly.  I know my endurance is gone, and I know I'll have to start the c25k all over again.  But.... once this pain is gone, I will do it again. 


Oh, quick reminder!  Don't forget, on Friday, Holly and I are hosting a vlog linkup!  Here's the button for those of you who like to schedule your posts early.  Record your video with your computer, phone, or other device and link up with us on Friday!!

 
 
Here are the questions!  Answer one, all, or pick those that you want to answer.
What's your name?
What's your favorite fast food meal?
What was your favorite music video on TRL?
If your house caught fire, what is the one favorite material object that you would take out with you?
What is your favorite workout?
What is your favorite food in your pantry?
What's your favorite gift that you've ever received?

Happy Tuesday and GRRR that its only Tuesday!!!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Hey! Found you through Holly's blog...I'm another sponsor as well :) Anyway, I just LOVE when my lil guy gets up at the crack of dawn. Lately he has been waking up in the night and all I have to do is go in pick him up, hug him and lay him back down...so I understand those grrr moments completely! Loveee your blog header it is so bright and cheerful.

xoxo
Annie

Kristen said...

Took Holly's advice today, and had to check out your blog! :) I'm new to the blogging world, only about 4 weeks in...but I love it...Love seeing what all the other moms deal with on a daily basis! :) If Holly recommended your blog, I figured it would be good :) She's been so great to me, one of my lonely 8 followers, and comments everyday. She's a great blog mentor! haha I have 2 boys...3 yrs and 6 months and the baby still doesn't sleep all night, and 3 yr old wakes up a lot too! I feel your pain :)

Elle Noel said...

INjuries are the worst! Rest up, it'll be easier to jump back into running than you think. Can't wait to link up!

Holly said...

Boo for no sleep. I'm such a crabby witch when I lack some sleep, so I hope you're dealing with it better than I am.

I can't wait to see the pictures from Cooper's party. It will be worth all of these late nights.

And linkup is Friday... Woot! :)

Emily said...

Thank you for stopping by! Would love to read your blog, also, can you set your email up so that I can respond to your comments? I love little boys! I bet your hands are so full with busy boys! :)