10.12.2012

a funny not to be missed.


Now before you think I'm going all political on you, I'M NOT.   I am not a fan of politics, and I rarely watch or listen to anything political, I just am not that into it.  However, when my coworker told me to watch this, I just had to do it.  You need to also, and you won't regret it.


My boss fell off of the arc trainer at work while watching it, he was laughing so hard.  The coworker that told me about this nearly keeled over from laughing so much.  Now keep in mind, I watched this at my desk, on my iPhone with headphones on.  I was nearly peeing my pants laughing so hard.

It is complete nonsense, but it is worth ever single second.  Please!  Let me know what you think!

I thought everyone could use a good laugh on a Friday.   TGIF!

2 comments :

Marianne said...

It's party time chumps! LOVE it! I am soooooooooooooo not a political person...I actually despise anything political. That stuff is taken care of by MrD.

Holly said...

HAHAHA This is great!!!