10.19.2012

Random Pictures


I am so blessed.  I've been reflecting on God's amazing beauty, His grace and His amazing love this week.  His love is amazing and never ending.  Cooper sings this song at church every Sunday and it might be one of my favorites: "My God is SO big, so strong and so mighty, there is NOTHING my God cannot do!"  On my way to bible study on Wednesday night, a storm was ending, and from the parking lot of church, I saw this beautify sight.  God was showing us some of his beauty.



Cooper last night, inspecting his car to make sure the "engine" was all fueled up and running well.


Tim playing with Soup last night, she was in such a good mood and is such a cutie.  Grandpa loves his grandbaby.


Here she is again!  Isn't she a dollbaby?  She's sitting up so pretty in the Bumbo.  She really wants to sit up so she can look around at the world.  And she's so smiley just makes me want to kiss her cheeks!


If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook, you've seen most of these pictures.  I apologize, but wanted to get them into my journal here too!

Have a great weekend friends! :)


1 comment :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I could kiss her sweet cheeks. I know we have had some awesome weather lately. Great post. I need to sit back and reflect more often.