5.31.2012

It's Official : I'm in Plateau City!

Hi folks.  It's been over a week since I last posted as pointed out by my dear friend Erica.  (Hi E!!! This one's for you!)  She is a faithful reader of this blog of mine and finds no issues pointing out when I am a slacker.  I love her for it.

My blog isn't my top priority in life.  Therefore, I go several days or even a week or more without posting.  And then when I do, the post might lack photos.  Like today.

But I digress..... 

I'm still on my plateau of weight loss.  Which is better than gaining and it's actually pretty great considering how lax I have been with tracking my WW points lately.  Seriously I need to get back to tracking better.  I hope that'll happen after vacation.  Maybe even before vacation.  Although, I do plan to completely slack during my vacation.  I will still watch what I eat, but there will be definite times of naughtiness in that department.

Life with the fam is the same, with one major difference.  Steph and Ryan have closed on their house and they are officially home-owners!!!  Since Tuesday, there has been mucho cleaning, painting and house preparations going on.  We have been there the past two nights helping with whatever we can help with and they had their carpets cleaned last night.  The house already looks a ton different/better and I cannot wait for them to officially be moved in.  They are moving all of their stuff tomorrow!

I have been doing the Couch to 5k program for the past couple of weeks.  I'm on week 3 right now, tomorrow is my last day of week 3.  I am confident that I will continue this program whilst on vacation.  At least thats what I'm telling myself. 

We leave next week and I couldn't be more excited.  Camping with family, a short trip to St. Louis, then off to Ohio for some more family fun. 

Tim has broken his ankle.  He did it while umpiring.  Andrew is working like crazy, and Cooper is still cute.

I think that wraps up the family news - *hopefully* I'll be back more regularly with updates.  *hopefully*

Have a great day, friends!

1 comment :

Holly said...

I'm in a weight loss funk, too! Did you cut your points down? I can't wait for your STL trip!! :)