5.10.2012

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

I feel like I need to explain that +2.5 up there on the weight loss tally......

You see, I cheated.  For 5, that's right F.I.V.E. days last week.  I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.  It was so good and so bad at the same time.  I knew that scale would go up, and I was prepared.  I actually didn't know what to expect, but now that the time had come, I weighed in.  I'm okay with it.  I didn't say I'm happy.  I said I'm okay. 

This is how I felt this morning when I got on that scale, but you know what, it could have been worse. 

 I know that this journey that I'm on is going to have its ups and downs, and that when it has its downs, I'm going to do whatever I can to get back up and kick it's butt the next day.  With that said.  I am likely to cheat at least two times this weekend.  One day and one meal/dessert. 

Tomorrow, I am taking a me day.  I'm staying home, catching up on some televison, watching some movies and vegging.  This will probably be my cheat day, as I cannot imagine staying home by myself vegging out and not eating some delicious food.  How would that be possible?  (ok, I've done it before, and I know it is possible, and I will TRY to eat carrots all day long, but honestly, it's probably not going to happen.) 

And then Sunday, Mother's Day........

So.... this quote is going to help me realize that I may have slip ups, but I will continue the good fight.



 Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Enjoy your 'Emily' day... We all need to take those more often. Nothing better than starting a weekend completely refreshed. The bandwagon will be waiting for you on Monday. :)