6.04.2012

Miscellany Monday & Weekend Rewind

I’m linking up with Carissa today, I haven’t linked up with her forever, so I’m happy to be here!

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

…..I’m going to share a few musings of my weekend…. 

  • John’s Famous Stew – Tim has been wanting to take me there forever.  It’s a 21+ place, so we don’t often have the opportunity to visit this little hole in the wall gem in downtown Indianapolis.

Tim and I decided that we’d order a bowl of their famous stew and a fried pork tenderloin sandwich with fries.  Oh goodness, that tenderloin was amazing.  Take a look at this thing, it’s huge!  The stew was eh.  I didn’t care for it.  Tim loves it, so he ate most of it as I gobbled up 1/2 of that tenderloin down there.  Yummo!

IMG_2476IMG_2479IMG_2477

  • The Flying Cupcake – After dinner, we headed to another local favorite, The Flying Cupcake.  We’d never been there before, but it was super cute and we just had to pick up some cupcakes for our awesome friends (Erica and Mel) who were watching Cooper, and Steph & Ryan and us of course!   The second picture is the interior of the place, it was so cute, too bad there were so many people standing in there.

IMG_2481IMG_2480IMG_2482

  • Saturday was a birthday party for one of Cooper’s friends and our neighbor’s daughter Alexis.  She turned 3 on Friday.  Cooper had such a great time.  I forgot my camera and I was just too lazy to walk home to get it.  I then headed to Cooper’s daily sitter’s house to help her paint.  She recently purchased a new home and she’s redoing everything inside before she moves in so I volunteered to help. 
  • Sunday – was church, then all kinds of fun.

Cooper and Julia (another sweet neighbor girl) riding along in the wagon.  Super cute!

IMG_2489

Then there is my little ham.  What a cutie pie.

IMG_2486

Playing baseball around the house.

DSC_0157-001

I just couldn’t resist a picture of all three of my guys in their hats.  Handsome guys!

DSC_0164_watermark

Cooper had to dig deep into the toybox to get a specific ball…..

PicMonkey Collage

How was your weekend?  What Miscellany things do you have to share today?  Link up with Carissa and share with us!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Stew and cupcakes is my kind of meal!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I hope your week flys by fast before your vacation! :)