5.09.2012

Ready.....Play!


Last night, the weather was wonderful, so Cooper and I loaded ourselves into the car and headed to the park.  Cooper with his bat, ball and glove and me with our jackets in case it got chilly.  I thought with the breeze it got chilly wayyyy before others at the park did, so most of what you’ll see was my child in a jacket. 

Anywho, I think he had a great time.  He played on the big kids playset, he played on the little kids playset, he swung, he laughed, he ran and he flirted with the girls (that’s probably his favorite part, he just loves playing with kids, and there were A LOT more girls at the park than boys last night, go figure).

Here are a few pictures of my sweet boy.  He’s such a blessing to me, his dad and everyone around him (at least when he’s in a good mood, wink wink, nudge, nudge)

(I didn’t have time to watermark these pics, so DON’T STEAL them, ok?  Good, glad we’ve got that covered.)


















And that's a wrap.  Good times for a Tuesday night.  Have a great hump day!!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Cooper looks like such a happy boy swinging at the park. It was a little chilly last night... I'm hoping it warms up next week. Not too much... ust high 70's/low 80's :)