4.20.2012

Trampoline!!

Hello There!  This is the post that I meant to get posted on Tuesday.  I am just a little bit late.  Oh well.  I finally got back to the computer and I wanted to share some pictures of a recent purchase of ours….

That’s right, last weekend we bought a trampoline.  It was between a trampoline and a swingset, and we went with a trampoline.  Cooper’s cousins Layne and Larissa have a trampoline and Cooper has such a great time when he goes there, we thought it would be the best option.  Plus, the entire family can enjoy this gift. 

Last Sunday, we bribed Ryan and Andrew with some of the Pioneer Woman’s pulled pork and some other goodies for lunch and then we got busy assembling the trampoline.   

Here are a few pictures of the assembly process, we didn’t document it all, but it was not too bad to put together.  It was pretty easy with 4 of us.

DSC_0281DSC_0283DSC_0317DSC_0340

Then, we got busy jumping.  Here is Ryan mid flip.

DSC_0344

And Andrew, getting his jump on….

DSC_0350

And a few of Cooper too….

DSC_0354DSC_0365DSC_0372

After all that jumping, Cooper needed a break, so Stephanie and Ryan sat with him while he had a drink.

DSC_0400

Then it was Tim’s turn.  He hadn’t jumped on a trampoline since he was in elementary school, so it was pretty new to him.  He says he didn’t care for it much, but he’s been on there a few times, I think he likes it a bit more than he is telling us Smile

DSC_0424

Finally my turn.  Here’s one of Cooper and me jumping together. 

DSC_0429

Then me remembering how to jump a little, I had to try some old cheerleading jumps, but obviously, I didn’t feel like keeping my legs very straight during the jumps.

DSC_0439

Then we got some of the neighbor girls to come over and jump with Cooper.

DSC_0443

And finally, Cooper laying on top of his dad. Smile

DSC_0460

Have a great weekend friends!

2 comments :

Holly said...

How fun! Cooper looks like such a big boy jumping! I think trampolines are great. Haven sleeps so much better when he can wear himself out.

Happy Saturday!

Charissa said...

Wahoo! I always wanted a trampoline growing up...
The kids will have such awesome memories playing with it!