4.11.2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday


Linking up with Jamie for some Wednesday love. :)  I’ve missed linking up and reading so many lovely ladies posts, so I came back to link up today.
I’m loving that today is the first day of the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale, and that I’m going!  Today!  My bestie, Erica, and I are ditching work early to get our shop on up in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  We’ve got our tickets, we’ve registered so that we can make some purchases and I for one am super excited.

I’m loving that I’ve started some running on the treadmill during my walks.  I haven’t ever been a runner.  I don’t know if I can be a runner, but I’m going to try.  Last night, I ran 6 of my last 20 minutes.  I was hot, sweaty, and happy.
I’m loving that I carried on my mom’s Easter tradition and made a bunny cake :)  Isn’t it cute?  And… It’s really low in WW points.  A box cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple in pineapple juice.  The frosting is fresh pineapple, cool whip, a sugar free/fat free pudding mix and 2-3 oz of fat free cream cheese. 


I’m loving my son’s babysitter.  She is so neat and organized, and awesome and great.  This is a picture I took one afternoon last week when I picked Cooper up early.  It was snack time.  The only time throughout the day she lets the kids watch about 15 minutes of a movie or educational tv.  They love it and I love how cute they all look all lined up around the room eating their snacks.  That’s my Cooper on the far left.  Such a cute bunch.

I’m loving my sweet Hubby.  He’s so good to me/our family and I’m so blessed to have him in my life.   


What are you loving this Wednesday?  Do you have any special loves this week?  Link up with Jamie so that you can share them with us!  Happy Humpday ladies.

3 comments :

Trish said...

i'm loving your bunny cake. very cute!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Holly said...

I love this list of happy things. :)

Switching up between jogging and walking on the treadmill is killer. I do jog three, walk 2 for 30 min. I can only do a 5.4 jog without feeling like I'm going to die.

I don't know how Mama Laughlin runs 10 miles without stopping!!

Sugarr2518 said...

Your bunny cake is too cute:) The frosting sounds delish!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your Wednesday:) Mindy @ The Blooming Daisy